IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The on-screen keyboard can be used to input your log in information for the Google Play™ Store. This keyboard will not appear even if you press the Enter button several times or an error Use the keyboard on the mobile device may appear if Virtual Remote Keyboard is set as the Current Keyboard of the TV. To enable the on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- On the HOME screen, select Settings.
- Under the Settings category, select System Preferences.
- Under the System Preferences category, select Keyboard.
- Select Current Keyboard.
- Select Leanback Keyboard.