How to get audio from both the RF headphones and soundbar speaker at the same time
IMPORTANT: This article apples only to specific Android TV™ models. If your TV is not an Android TV, check the How to get audio out of my headphones and speakers at the same time article instead.
- Connect your headphones to the AUDIO OUT port of the TV with a Y cable.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Sound.
- Select Speakers.
- Select TV speakers.
- By default the TV Speakers setting is set to Audio system when using the ARC function of the TV and the soundbar speaker system.
- This step will vary depending on the TV menu options.
- At the Sound screen, enable Audio to both TV speakers & other device.
- At the Sound screen, select Headphone speaker link → Speaker on.
- This option is grayed out if the Speakers setting is set to Audio system.
- Make sure to set the Speakers setting back to Audio system.
- This option is available even for headphones that don't have a wireless transmitter or headphones that you can connect directly to the TV.