Check the following if the CHARGE indicator doesn't lilght up in orange on the SRS-XB501G Portable Bluetooth® Speaker:
- Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to your speaker and USB AC adaptor.
- Make sure the USB AC adaptor is securely connected to a working wall outlet.
- Charging with a USB AC adaptor won't be possible if the internal battery of your speaker is consumed or isn't used for a long time. If this happens, use the supplied AC adaptor.
- Use a USB AC adaptor with an output current of 3.0 A or more and a USB Type-C™ cable.
- You can use the USB AC adaptor for an iPhone® cellphone or iPad® tablet, but charging time may take much longer.