IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Yes. You can use the USB AC adaptor supplied with the iPhone® or iPad® mobile device to charge your wireless speaker.
- The time required to fully charge the empty battery is ten hours or longer depending on the AC adapter's specifications.
- It may take longer to charge the battery when the wireless speaker is in use compared to when it's turned off.
- Make sure to turn it off when charging.
- We recommend using a USB AC adaptor (AC-UD20) with an output current of 1.5 A and a micro USB cable supplied with your device, or one that complies to the USB standard.
- Don't use a charge-only micro USB cable with no data transmission function.