IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The effects of noise canceling may be weak if your wireless headphones are set to Ambient Sound Control. Follow the steps below to adjust Noise Canceling on the Headphones Connect app:
- Connect your wireless headphones to a mobile device through Bluetooth® connection.
- Launch the Headphones Connect app.
- Set Adaptive Sound Control to Off.
- Set Ambient Sound Control to On.
- Slide the bar all the way to the left to set Noise Canceling.
- Tap START to use the Noise Canceling Optimizer while wearing the headphones.
- This increases the effects of noise canceling to its maximum capability.
- This setting doesn't apply to WF-1000X model.