New Android 10 software available for Xperia 5 II
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Software build number
- Xperia 5 II: 58.0.A.28.51
Software update features
- Android security patch level: December 1, 2020
Update your device
- When a software update is available, the Refresh Icon appears in the status bar.
If you'd like to see the current software version on your device, follow these steps:
Find and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
Download and install update from the Notification panel
- If you are using a device with multiple users, make sure you're logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down to select and tap the wanted system update, and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again, and then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the service carrier, market, region or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.