IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Watch the video tutorial or follow the steps below to perform a factory data reset on your Xperia™ tablet:
- On your device, tap the icon.
- On the upper right corner of the desktop, tap Apps or Apps & Widgets.
- In the Apps screen, tap the icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
Tap Reset tablet.
- To remove all music, pictures, and other data from your device, add a check mark beside Erase USB storage.
Tap Erase everything.
- Your device restarts after the factory reset.
If you experience the same issues after the factory data reset, perform a forced External Data Reset (Android™ reset).