IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot projector power issues.
- Remove the projector cord from the AC wall outlet.
- Plug the electrical cord from the projector into a working electrical outlet.
NOTE: Do not plug the projector into a power strip or surge suppressor.
- Attempt to turn on the projector using the supplied remote control.
IMPORTANT: Ensure the remote control has fresh batteries.
- Attempt to turn on the projector with the power button on the projector.
- If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.