My mobile device is not working with the screen mirroring feature on the Blu-Ray Disc player
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The mobile device should be compatible with the Miracast™ technology for the Screen mirroring feature of the Blu-ray Disc™ player to work. Screen mirroring function does not require an access point (wireless LAN router) between the Blu-ray player and mobile device. Refer to the list of Wi-Fi® Certified Miracast devices found on the Wi-Fi Alliance website for more details.
- Connectivity with all Miracast compatible devices is not guaranteed.
- Apple® devices do not support Screen mirroring.
- Blu-ray Disc players released in 2013 or earlier do not support Screen mirroring. For all other models, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
If you cannot connect, even while using a device that supports Screen mirroring, refer to the links below:
- For 2015 and 2016 models: Unable to start the Screen mirroring feature of the Blu-ray player.
- For 2014 models: Unable to start the screen mirroring feature of the Blu-ray player.