This article will assist you with audio issues that may occur when you watch Netflix® videos.
Troubleshoot audio issues
- The audio and video are out of sync.
- No sound when I play programs from any of the internet services.
- I can hear a narration that describes what's happening on-screen, including physical actions, facial expressions, costumes, settings, and scene changes.
- No sound from Netflix video when connected with an HDMI® cable to an Audio/Video (A/V) receiver.
- No sound when streaming Netflix video in 5.1 surround sound through the HDMI connection from the Blu-ray Disc player.
- No 5.1 audio from Netflix after updating the Android TV™
- I can hear audio distortion when I watch a Netflix video through a home stereo system.
- I can't find the 5.1ch icon and audio track selection in Netflix app on my Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc player.
- No sound when I watch a Netflix movie on my internet TV, Media player, or Blu-ray Disc player powered by Google TV™.