Follow these steps if you are having difficulties charging the projector.
- Connect the projector to the AC power adapter (USB power adapter model: CP-AD2 (not supplied)).
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds until the charge light (white) turns on.
- Disconnect the microUSB connector (power) from the projector.
- Reconnect the microUSB connection to the projector.
- The projector will begin the normal charge process .
If you have carefully followed the above steps and the projector, does not charge or the battery does not keep a charge, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.