IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Motionflow creates interpolated frames to smoothen the images. Therefore, noise or soap opera effect may appear in fast moving scenes, or when switching between scenes on your Android TV™.
If there's too much noise, change the Motionflow settings following the steps below:
- On the supplied remote control, press the ACTION MENU button.
- Select Picture adjustments.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Highlight Motion.
- Press the right button to highlight Motionflow.
- Select Motionflow, try different settings to resolve the noise issue. If other settings doesn't resolve the noise issue, choose Custom to customize the Motionflow settings.
- By default, Motionflow is set to Standard.
- Select Smoothness and change the level by pressing the Left or Right button.
Note: If noise isn't reduced, set Motionflow to Off or Clear.