IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
To resolve the issue, change the output resolution on the connected device from 1080p to 1080i, or to Original Resolution.
- The name may differ as it depends on the devices.
If the connected device doesn't have the settings listed above, follow these steps to change the Random noise reduction setting:
- On the supplied remote control, press the ACTION MENU button.
- Select Picture.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Clarity.
- Select Random noise reduction.
- Select Low.
- Slight noise may be visible on the screen if you set it to Low.