IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- On the connected device, make sure the output is set to Dolby Vision.
- If you're using the HDMI4 port on the TV, make sure the output is set to HDMI signal format.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Watching TV → External inputs → HDMI signal format → Connected HDMI terminal.
- Select Enhanced format (Dolby Vision) or Standard format.