What is the network connectivity diagnostics function?
This function is for checking if the My aibo app can connect to a network without any problems. If the message Network error or Cannot connect to the network appears and you can't use the My aibo app functions, use this diagnostics function.
How do I use the network connectivity diagnostics function?
Follow these steps:
- Open the My aibo app, and then tap the menu at the upper left part of the screen.
- Select App settings.
- Select Network connectivity diagnostics.
- Select Run diagnostics.
What should I do if the network diagnosis results Failed?
If an error message appears and you can't use My aibo app, follow these steps:
- Switch the network connection of your smartphone or tablet to a mobile network.
- Restart the router
- Wait for a few minutes, and then repeat the diagnosis
- If you can use the app functions without any problem, then you don't need to be concern even if Failed appears on the results of the diagnostic.
- Depending on your network, the diagnosis results may be irregular and vary between Success and Failed.