Images on the external display connected to the HDMI port of the remote controller are grainy
Follow these instructions and check if the issue is resolved after each step:
- Point the remote controller toward the drone. For details, check the following topics in the Startup Guide and Help Guide.
- Startup Guide: About the Wireless Transmission Function
- Help Guide: Cautions when using the remote controller
- Turn off the wireless function of the camera installed on the drone.
- If the issue still occurs, turn off the Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® functions of your device, the mobile device attached to the remote controller, and the camera mounted on the gimbal. Then, link the aircraft and remote controller again.