IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
For model-specific information regarding whether the TV being used has a built-in LAN or is wireless-ready, refer to the supplied operations manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Wireless Setup.
- At the Please choose how to set up your wireless network screen, select Scan.
- At the Please select a network from the list below... screen, select your network from the list.
- At the Please press Enter to enter your security key screen, press the Enter button.
- Use the displayed onscreen keypad to enter the security key.
To toggle the character type between numbers and letters, press the abc or 123 button in the lower-right of the onscreen keypad.
- Press the Enter button.