The following are some of the major differences between the Digital Paper System and a e-Book reader:
- The Digital Paper System has a large 13.3 plastic base screen, while most readers have a smaller glass based screen.
- Since a reader is designed for reading books they generally feature a dictionary that works with uploaded books.
- The 13.3 inches flexible e-paper panel, which is same layout and text size of paper document is designed to allow you to read and write PDF documends.
- Since this flexible panel is consist of plastic base, this panel is light weight when compared to the glass panel of a reader.
- The plastic panel also eliminates parallax errors and offers smooth writing using the supplied stylus.
- The Digital Paper System does not support third-party software for dowloading or transferring e-books.