Before You Start
- Bluetooth® devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, headphones, and speakers may interfere with the pairing process.
- Move Bluetooth devices away from the TV to avoid interference.
- If you have another Android TV™ in your home, make sure that the TV is powered off before the pairing process.
- There are two types of remote controls mentioned in this article, the Touchpad remote control, and the IR remote control that supports Voice Recognition.
[A] Type A (Touchpad Remote Control )
[B] Type B (IR Remote control that supports Voice Recognition)
Troubleshooting Steps Before Pairing the Remote Control
- Remove the batteries from the remote control and reinsert them.
- Follow the Touchpad Remote control pairing procedure.
Pair the Touchpad Remote Control
Enable the Voice Remote Control Feature of the IR Remote
Follow these steps to activate the Voice Remote Control function of the IR remote.
- Turn on the TV.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- On the HOME menu, select Settings.
- Under the Settings category, select Network & Accessories.
- Under the Network & Accessories category, select Voice Remote Control settings.
- Select Activate the button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.