The Amazon Alexa-enabled device responds with “device is not found” and will not operate the TV
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before you start
- Make sure your Amazon Alexa™ enabled device is supported for your TV in your country.
- Your speaker must be set up with the Amazon Alexa app.
- Visit the Amazon Support Website for more information.
Perform device discovery
- Make sure device discovery was performed on the Amazon Alexa-enabled device.
- Make sure the TV name is displayed in the Amazon Alexa app.
- If the TV name isn't displayed, perform the device discovery again in the TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app on the TV.
- If the TV name is displayed, change it to a simple name that Alexa can easily recognize in the TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app on the TV.
- Change the TV name to an easy-to-recognize name.
- Perform the device discovery again.