Follow these steps to connect your Android TV™ device to the Amazon Alexa™ app:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Scroll down to Apps.
- Under Apps, select TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app.
- At the initial setup screen, click Next to continue. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- In the Log in with Google screen, select Next.
- Choose your Google™ account and go to the next step.
- Select an easy-to-say TV name or create your own.
Complete the three last steps with Alexa.
- On your phone, set up the Android TV skill in the Alexa app .
- Link your accounts.
- Ask Alexa to discover your devices.
- Select Done to exit from the setup. Otherwise, ask Alexa to try the other functions available.