IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these instructions if you get a device discovery failure on your Amazon Alexa™ compatible speaker during the setup of the TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app on your Android TV™ device:
- On your smartphone, open the Amazon Alexa app.
- Make sure that Sony's Android TV skill is enabled.
- On the Alexa app, select Skills.
- Select Sony's Android TV.
- Select Enable.
- Use the same Google™ account on your Android TV and the Amazon Alexa app.
- Say Alexa, discover my devices to allow Alexa to discover your devices.
*Google and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.